返回主页 | 关于我们 | 加入收藏

分类资讯

联系我们

  • 电话:028-62102511
  • 传真:028-84087107
  • 邮箱:services@germanyangzi.com
  • Q Q:*********
  • 地址:四川省成都市锦江区红星路三段99号银石广场15A-06

当前位置:网站首页 > 资讯中心 > 旅游英语必杀技,快乐出境游

旅游英语必杀技,快乐出境游
来源:sohu / 更新日期:2015-08-13 10:10:53 / 点击:907

与交通相关

1.Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李托运卡。

2.How soon will I find out my lost baggage?
多久才能找回我的行李?

3.Where is the tourist service center?
请问旅游服务中心在哪里?

4.Is there an airport bus to the city?
这里有去市中吣的机场巴士吗?

5.You can get a taxi at the pick-up point.
您可以在乘车点打车。

6.Take me to this address,please.
请拉我去这个地址。

7.Is there Chinese cuisine in the dining car?
餐车上提供中国菜吗?

8.What is the gate number?
登机门是几号?

9.I think the train is much safer than the airplane.
我觉得火车比飞机安全许多。

10.Streetcar is a must-ride in London.
在伦敦必坐有轨电车。

 

与出行方式相关

1.What type of transportation are you planning to use?
你打算以何种交通方式出行呢?

2.I think subway is the most convenient options in China.
我觉得在中国乘地铁最方便。

3.Where is the nearest underground station?
离这最近的地铁口在哪里?

4.I would like to buy one sleeping train ticket to Haikou.
我想买一张去海口的卧铺票。

5.Would you mind an upper berth in your train?
你介意是上铺的票吗?

6.Do I need to transfer to another train?
我需要中途转乘别的车吗?

7.Excuse me.The plane is taking off.Please turn off your mobile phone.
你好,飞机马上起飞,请把手机关闭。

8.Could you direct me to my seat?
你能帮我找一下我的座位吗?

9.Sorry!This is non-smoking cabin.
抱歉!这是禁烟舱。

10.We have to hurry up to catch our plane.
我们要快点儿赶我们的飞机了。

11.Do you want to take the window side or the passage side?
你想要窗边的还是过道边的座位?

12.Hold tight please!This road is bumpy a lot.
抓紧了!这条路有点颠簸。

 

出行安全相关

1.You have to open your suitcase for safety inspection.
你需要打开你的行李接受安全检查。

2.Please remember not to take any dangerous stuff with you.
记得不要携带任何危险物品。

3.Any explosive and radioactive items are prohibited.
任何爆炸性和辐射性的物品都被禁止。

4.You need to put your luggage through the X-ray scanner.
你所有的物品都必须经过X射线扫描。

5.Do you have any liquid items with you?
你有没有携带液体物品?

6.Please take off your shoes and belts,and stand here.
请脱下你的鞋子和腰带,站在这里。

7.Is it OK if I put my laptop in my suitcase?
我能把笔记本电脑放在行李里吗?

8.I don't feel well today.
我今天身体不舒服。

9.I accidentally sprained my ankle last night.
昨晚我不小心把脚踝扭到了。

10.You need some emergency treatment right now.
你需要立刻接受紧急治疗。

11.Contact your embassy when you are in need.
需要时请联系大使馆